Our Name. Our Business. Our Commitment To You!
Over 30 years of experience assures you that you will be treated right at Ingman Marine. Our reputation has earned us the privilege of selling only the best products in the marine industry. We are family-owned and operated; meaning our name and our reputation is on our sign and on the line every day.
When You Want The Best!
Ingman Marine's success is evident in our award winning sales and service.
- We are a marine industry 5 star certified dealer
- Admirals Circle dealer winner
- One of the top 10 dealers in sales and customer service for Grady White
The last 5 years
- One of the top 10 dealers in sales and customer service for Sea Hunt
The last 9 years
- One of the top 10 dealers in sales and customer service for Cobia
The last 10 years
- One of the top 10 dealers in sales and customer service for Bennington
The last 10 years
- We have been the #1 dealer for Hewes, Maverick & Pathfinder
The last 7 years
- We are a Yamaha Flagship dealer in service
Top 10 Yamaha dealer in the United States in total sales for the last 10 years
- We have been a full line Yamaha outboard dealer
The last 28 years
- Voted "the best place to buy a boat" by the Sun Hearld readers in Charlotte county
10 years in a row
- We were awarded the Hurricane deck boat dealership and the Scout dealership
Due to our outstanding reputation
Our dealership and this website are dedicated to the memory of Richard Ingman, beloved husband, father and founder of Ingman Marine.
In 1981, Richard Ingman founded Gasparilla Marine Sales in picturesque Southwest Florida at the location known today as Gasparilla Marina. In 1991, the business added a location in Port Charlotte and became Ingman Marine. Today, with locations in Port Charlotte, Placida and Sarasota, Ingman Marine is widely recognized as one of the most knowledgeable and well respected full service marine dealerships in Florida.
Family owned and operated for 30 years Ingman Marine has consistently provided the finest products and services in the industry. The entire staff at Ingman Marine is dedicated to one objective; making your boating experience enjoyable, economical and safe!! Our people are professionals in their fields, and they are the individuals you will come to know, trust and rely on through the years.
At Ingman Marine we take the time to get to know you and make sure you end up with the product and service that best fits you and your needs. Over the years the products may have changed, but the idea of selling only the best has never changed. Customer service and support has always been and will continue to be a top priority at Ingman Marine.