Introducing Stingray’s 269 DC Crossover, which happens to be the largest boat they have built thus far. The Stingray 269 DC is a spectacular boat that is a perfect combination of function and aesthetics. It boasts of a dual console setup and is spacious enough to satisfy your boating and fishing needs. Stingray boats are popular because of their performance and their ability to make boating fun.
In terms of function, the 269 DC Crossover is engineered to perfection. It has a Z-Plane Deep V Hull design, which offers the smoothest ride on turbulent waters. What more? There’s abundant deck space to accommodate up to 12 people at a time, with accessories such as a cooler, refrigerator, stove, and much more.
It can serve as an excellent fishing and family boat that you could take out to the Florida Middle Grounds. The 269 DC features wrap-around bow seating. For your comfort, this deck boat also has wide captains chairs – almost 36 inches –which you can fit two people on a single chair.
Boat Specs & Media
Beam: 8 ft 6 in
Deadrise: 56° entry / 35° mid / 21° transom
Draft 8 in
Fuel Capacity: 135 gal
Max # of People: 12
LOA: 27 ft 11 in
Water Capacity: 19 gal
Cockpit Depth: 39 in
Average Dry Weight: 6200 lbs*
* approx. w/ twin F200’s
The standard features listed below are the features you should expect to see in every newly purchased Stingray 269 DC boat. They generally include the safety equipment you need, storage system, and other property any angler would want for a good experience on the water. Keep in mind that it is possible to include additional accessories.
standard features added for your safety and boating experience:
- Backlit instruments & Circuit breakers
- Bow Anchor Locker
- Cabin Lights
- Cockpit Table with Side Mount(s)
- Dash Accessory Plug 12V w/ Dual USB Ports
- Enclosed Head and Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher Holder
- Fresh Water Sink (Head & Cockpit)
- Fusion 500W 4 Channel Amplifier
- Insulated Fish / Storage Box
- Nano-Block Stain Resistant Vinyl
- Porta-Potti with Level Indicator
- Safety Glass Windshield
- Signature Speaker Upgrade
- Walk-thru Door
- Zip Wake Auto Ride Leveling
- Bilge Pump 2000 GPH Auto/Man
- Bow Storage
- Certifications: NMMA, USCG
- Cooler/Storage Box with Overboard Drain
- Dual Battery System w/VSR & Switch
- Exclusive Z-Plane Hull
- Floor Storage w/ Oversize Door
- Fresh Water System
- Integrated Electric Horn
- Limited Lifetime Hull Protection Plan
- Oversized Cup Holders
- Pressurized Water w/ Bow and Transom Shower
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- Teak Cockpit Table
- Zero Torque Steering
- 2000 GPH Bilge Pump
Stingray’s convenience package comes standard in all models. This package features convenient amenities and enhances stainless steel cosmetics. Additional features include power assist steering, ladder and a stainless steel steering wheel.
Full list of convenience package features include:
- Deluxe Stainless Steering Wheel
- Fusion RA770 BT-APP-WIFI
- Head Floor SeaDek
- SeaStar Power-Assist Steering
- SS Hardware Package
- SS Spring Ling Cleats
- SS Bow Rails
- SS Multi-Step Aft Ladder
- SS Pull-Up Cleats
- SS Rod Holders w/ Drain
- Thru-Hull Windlass Holder
- Tilt Steering with Locking Detent
- White Gunnel Molding with SS Insert
- ZipWake Interceptors Auto Ride Leveling
269 DC Optional Features
It is not a secret that many of us like to have things that are unique to us. That is why we don’t hesitate to pay those extra dollars to brand our boats, cars and even clothes. Stingray recognizes that fact, and have made options available for you to not only upgrade, but make your boat your own. Explore the many features and accessories you can upgrade in your 269 DC dual console.
The breathtaking design of the 269 DC is further complimented by the following color combinations. With these colors, you are sure to stand out, with style.
- #50 Hull, Full Color Band
- #390 Hull, Bottom Color – Black
- #395 Hull, Bottom Color – Bavarian
- #396 Hull, Bottom Color – Abaco Green
- #393 Hull, Bottom Color – Ice Blue
- #397 Hull, Bottom Color – Dove
- #52 Hull, Solid Hull (selected Color)
You can choose to upgrade your standard features to the following luxury and convenient hull options.
- #620 Hydraulic Tilt Steering Upgrade Yam #1
- #621 Hydraulic Tilt Steering Upgrade Yam #2
- #626 Optimus Joystick w/ Autopilot
- #35 Porcelain Head with Holding Tank with Pump Out
- #38 Porta-Potti with Dockside Pump Out
- #311 Windless, Road (200ft) and Anchor
- #758 Dual Console Hard Top
- #313 LED Docking Lights – Stainless Steel
- #41 Battery Charger (110 volts)
The Stingray 269 DC dual console crossover comes with a beautiful cockpit design, but just in case you want something a little more customized, the following options are open to you.
- #709 Electric Grill Package
- #710 Refrigerator Cockpit
- #84 Filler Cushion – Bow / Cabin
- #730 Fusion 1400W 4 Channel Digital Amplifier
- #734 Fusion 2000W Premium Upgrade
- #739 Yamaha 6YC Display
- #790 Garmin 742xs & Transducer
- #756 Raw Water Washdown
- #733 Garmin 110 VHF with Antenna and Mount
- #791 Garmin 942xs & Transducer
- #792 Garmin 1242 Touch & Airmar B150M Chirp
- #769 Bavarian Fiberglass Hard Top Bottom
- #771 Abaco Green Fiberglass Hard Top Bottom
- #772 Ice Blue Fiberglass Hard Top Bottom
- #773 Dove Fiberglass Hard Top Bottom
- #774 Black Fiberglass Hard Top Bottom
- #776 Seaside Blue Fiberglass Hard Top Bottom
Before you look to aftermarket upgrades look at these canvas options offered by the manufacturer themselves. But if you are interested in a more unique design, we offer custom canvas designs.
- #16 Side Curtains (Front and Both Sides)
- #18 Bow Cover (Sunbrella)
- #66 Optional Canvas Color
Fishing with the Stingray 269 DC
Apart from a family cruise day along the coast, this awesome boat can provide a comfortable fishing experience. You can take the Stingray out fishing on a lake, bay, river or offshore. The diversity is great for a Florida Boat considering the sunshine state offers a wide variety of marine life to explore.
If you prefer freshwater, you can begin by fishing for largemouth bass – which is the most popular freshwater game fish in Florida. Then you can proceed to explore the many canals, rivers, and even smaller bodies of water. If you are feeling more adventurous, then you can hit up the deeper spots. You can fish for Bluegill, Carp, Catfish, Bass, and even Cichlid, depending on the lake you choose to explore.
The enlarged size, increased power and large gas capacity on this boat makes it a capable crossover model. These specifications allow for this crossover to be used comfortably and safely on inshore and offshore saltwater bodies. Take your shot at popular west coast species like red drum*, snook*, grouper, cobia and maybe even some larger bottom fish if you get out deep enough.
The Power of a Crossover
Typically, Stingray specializes in deck boats that are better suited for navigating smaller bodies of water at lower speeds. A lot of veteran boaters would advise that you keep smaller boats like bowriders, pontoons, and deck boats away from the ocean and open sea. However, Stingray kicked it up and made this monster of a crossover that offers Stingray lovers the opportunity for offshore fishing.
This is with good reason; smaller boats have shallow deadrise which would make navigating turbulent waters extremely uncomfortable, and dangerous. Deck boats in particular get quite shaky while at full speed and are not as smooth a ride as bowriders. Although, they are much more competent at maneuvering at low speeds and clear weather – which makes them great for fishing. But with regards to the Stingray 269 DC, a lot of thought was put into the design of this crossover model to beat the odds.
It is said that boats that are built to run offshore should have a deadrise of about 20 degrees at the transom, and about 30-50 degrees at the bow. This closely resembles the deadrise specification of the 269, which has 21 at the transom and 56 at the bow. This boat was built with the dream of offshore fishing in mind, but is still small enough to get into inshore bays, rivers and freshwater lakes.
What this means is, while it is not exactly ideal to take it too far offshore on a bad day, Stingray 269 DC Crossover is certainly competent enough for a nice ride into the deeper parts of the Gulf of Mexico. Its specifications allows for more diverse use than the traditional deck boat. I wouldn’t put going for a ride offshore with this magnificent boat beyond it’s powerful duties.
When it comes to choosing the ideal boat, there are plenty of options out there. But Stingray stands out, as it is one of the foremost players in the deck boat industry, The large size of the 269 DC can rival any crossover on the market today. If you are still having doubts, consider this; how often do style, luxury, performance, and function fit so perfectly in one machine?