This simple mango salsa recipe is sweet & spicy and really easy to make. You can serve this fruit salsa with your favorite chips, as part of a salad or a top some yummy fish tacos. The flavor and colorfulness of this Mango Salsa will add a zest and pleasant aesthetic to any dish you choose to spice up with it. You can’t go wrong with this fresh homemade mango salsa!
Prep: 20 min.| Yields: 3 Cups
- Dice and chop up all ingredients as listed in the list above.
- In a medium bowl combine the mango, red bell pepper, cilantro, jalapeno and red onion.
- Drizzle the lime juice over the top of the ingredients
- Mix the ingredients in the bowl, add salt to taste.
- For best flavor results, place the mixture in the refrigerator and let rest for at least 10 minutes, the longer the better.
If you just can’t get enough of this fantastic salsa we have other ways you can incorporate it into a meal. Try this salsa as a topper to our Grilled Mahi Citrus Tacos recipe. The sweet and spicy of this salsa adds a whole new level to these fish tacos. We highly recommend you take a leap and try it out, we don’t think you will be disappointed!